Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My First Time Joining HFW!!

Assalamualaikum,

This is my first time joining Hijabi Fashion Week.

I'll be joining along in this event for this May season. I was never joined this before, actually This is their second bi-annual HFW. I Hope i will having so much fun joined this event.
Although as a beginner i hope I could give some inspired for others with the other stylish participants from all over the world!

Well, actually i'm not a fashion stylish at all, but i try share my best style while still sticking to Islamic guidelines for modesty in our looks.. :)


It will be held from May 28, 2012 - June 03, 2012, and here are the themes for this season's 

HFW: 
Day 1 - Leaders in Hijab: What leadership roles do you have & how do you dress for them as a hijabi? 
Day 2 - Favorite Hijab: Create an outfit inspired by your favorite Hijab! 
Day 3 - Time Travel: Bring something back from the past and combine it with a recent item or trend! 
Day 4 - Destinations: If you could go anywhere for fun, where would you go & what would you wear? 
Day 5 - Special Occasions: Eid, formal, etc. How do you stay modest when you need to get decked out? Day 6 - Date Night: What would be the perfect date with the (future) hubby? 
Day 7 - Style Crush: Choose an HFW participant's style to try out with your own clothes! 
Show us which participants inspired you, or mirror a style that you might never have tried before! 

Well, hopefully I could manage to share my looks just in time. And wish i could get some creative inspirastion style to share.

I'll be occupied when it starts.. Are you also interested to join, Just visit its blog for further info, and experience the fun!
 
 
Cheers.
.AM
 

2 comments: