Tuesday, May 29, 2012

HFW Day 1 - Leader in Hijab

Assalamualaikum,
The HFW theme for Day 1 is "Leaders in Hijab". 

For my first time, joining this event, well, i would to be honest i little bit confuse how i express this theme. I think i must really express what really i am. What my opinion about this theme, and in my humble opinion, i think "Leaders in Hijab" is when i could be a leader of my self before i could be the leader for others.

And i really feel a leader of my self is when i have my "Me Time", relax and free for a while from all thing as your duty. One of that is when i meet my friend, having fun with them, have a joke and laughing together release of all fatigue. And with friends i can discuss about fashion, talk about a lot thing what fashion today, express with what we wore. 

I really really feel free and it's kind of refreshing for my self, when i got back to all my duty :)
I think women need their "Me Time"

How about you?

What your opinion "Leader in Hijab" ??










P.s I wore: Widedress and Layer Cardi from Queenaya

Cheers and Enjoy!!
.AM


Not allowed to copy & paste photo without permission.
Copyright of .AM Blog

15 comments:

  1. Salam. There u go.. Nice one, of course. Good luck and have a blast, 6 more looks to go..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Salam..
    Thank you.. Good luck for you too dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress. It flows lovely
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess. It is dear.. ;)
      and i love when it flow :D

      Delete
  4. Serious,the dress is gorgeous, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mira, thank you so much, i get it from www.queenaya.com :)

      Delete
  5. I think you did a great job of expressing the theme! Being in control of yourself and being the best Muslimah and friend that you can be is a great leadership role, mashaAllah!

    Thanks for joining us this season for Hijabi Fashion Week!

    ♥ Wafa of LoveHFW.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, i try as well as i can do to express what i'm think and what really i am.

      i was so prodly could join this event. Joining with others, meet a lot of friend here. :)

      Delete
  6. You all look so pretty, MashaAllah but I especially love your green dress! :)

    HUgs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, i think all women are pretty :)
      yea i love the dress too. love the color to.. green is one of favorite

      Delete
  7. Aah everyone looks so cute, mashallah! :)
    http://www.thispapergirlblogs.com/2012/05/hfw-day-1-hijabis-in-leadership-roles.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaa you to paper girl ;)
      you look so cute in blue ;)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful dress, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete