Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kumpulan Emak-Emak Blogger

Assalamualaikum, 

Hi there, about a month or two month a go (not really sure), i was applied as a contributor on Kumpulan Emak-Emak Bloger, and they approved then they was gave me authorize to login and made a posting.

Yesterday i was posted an article that I took from my blog: DIY: Make Your Own Maxi Vest Layer, and i repost it in Kumpulan Emak-Emak Bloger website with tittle:DIY: Membuat Sendiri Maxi Vest Layer. The post wast not publish immediately but it need to be review by the admin. And today i was so glad that i'm featured my article was posted on that web. Hope my posted give some inspiration and worked for another emak-emak in town.

This is kind a feedback for me to keep continue do what you really love doing, not the other way around. Keep creative. Keep sharing with others, either it knowledge or experience, and hope that useful for someone else especially THE WOMEN.
Kindly read my post at Kumpulan Emak-Emak Bloger: DIY: Membuat Sendiri Maxi Vest Layer

Ok for all Emak-Emak in the World. Keep Move On, Share your experince to the ther women, the other Emak-Emak and Go Fight Win #GFW


Love,
.AM
Not allowed to copy & paste photo without permission.
Copyright of .AM Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment