Wednesday, September 12, 2012

From Hobby Became a Money

Assalamualaikum,

Like i've tell you before in my post. Now i run my small business, KAAYA, that i called it "From Hobby Become a Money". yaa my hobby is sewing.. even i'm not an expert but for sew the scarf side i'm good enough for that... hahahaa..

KAAYA scarf is made by my self. I Sew it by my own. Why i do it by my self, coz i can control it more detail, and i want give the best.

When i looking people wear what you've made it like a pleasure, pride for my self.

KAAYA is Crafted by passion. Crafted from Hobby.


 Flower Print Scarf By KAAYA

More Collection Kindly Visit:
or Follow Our Twitter @KAAYAscarf
or LIKE or Facebok Fan Page



Much Love
.AM

Not allowed to copy & paste photo without permission.
Copyright of .AM Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment