Monday, June 4, 2012

HFW Day 5 - Special Occasion

Assalamualaikum,

Day 5 - Special Occasion

OMG, sorry for lated posted. 
Hope not to late for the partisipation

Special Occasion when i can met my friends, old friends who had not met for each because of our busy.

Meet my school friends at School Reunion is a Special Occasion for me ;)




I Wore:
Mocca Hodiejah by Queenaya
Piled Skirt By Queenaya
Cardigan Unbranded
Clutch Bag By Belagio



Have a nice day;)
Cheers and Enjoy!!
.AM
 
 
Not allowed to copy & paste photo without permission.
Copyright of .AM Blog


2 comments:

  1. wow for the layering on the skirt..huhu as my petite shape cant handle it..haha its nice on u though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much.. :D
    Ya.. my fav skirt, have this skirt with 3 color. hihihihi..

    ReplyDelete